Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Washington Post news desk takes assignment from horny, blogging toadies

The Washington Post has caught on to the phenomenon that is Allison Stokke, the California pole-vaulting babe and darling of the blogosphere.
The WaPo, which chose a less provocative photo of Allison talks with Allison and her parents about what it feels like to be oggled by every 20-something male blog reader. No one really knows the real Allison, the champion pole-vaulter, straight-A student, and normal 18-year old.
Que, sera sera. You're my junkies and here is your crank.

4 comments:

Dig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dig said...

Finally, that sultry, exotic, nubile, petite, tight, young little morsel is getting the attention she deserves. ...She's getting pinged a lot - I hope she doesn't just toss my recent marriage proposal by the wayside...I would be so good to her. I'm 33 and have a lot of life experience and wisdom to share.

Anonymous said...

Ah...you should just rename this blog. Smart Guys, But Just Guys.

dig said...

Hey! I resemble that remark! Anyway, let's see some new posts (and new broads) from the fellas at DN!!!