Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New Shoes

I said to Celanie the other night, as she trolled eBay looking for ivory earrings, "What could I even buy on eBay?" A brief discussion ensued, and I ended up buying new dress shoes at a completely different site, www.zappos.com. Because I really did need another pair of dress shoes.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/11092996/c/65951.html

I know that these shoes are sort of cheap, but I couldn't bring myself to buy something advertised as for "my collection." These replace one of my two pairs of work shoes, my old black ones, and now go with the remaining pair of Nunn Bush oxblood loafers, which I fondly thing of as my purple clogs.

2 comments:

Write Your Wrong said...

Zappos, unless you find something marked down to 10 dollars on clearance, usually rips you off...

To do cheap dress shoes you should definately go thrift shopping...

Sometimes you can even get a pair of shoes that.... *gasp* ..... match... yes, each other!

Fashion said...

useful post....i would always prefer wearing my nike shoes so i get through online shopping...its great!