Friday, August 26, 2005

Not off to a good start

I just rolled into work today, running a little slow, but at least not late. I spent an inordinate amount of time this morning looking for my wallet, which never turned up,, so Celanie has kindly agreed to pick me up, and I'll have to bum lunch off Russell or another of my unsuspecting co-workers. You'd think I would be able to keep track of my wallet, living in an efficiency, but alas that is not the case.

My morning has also been brought down by a couple of other factors, not the least of which is being to fat to fit inside the first suit I picked to wear. With Atkins in bankruptcy, and the whole country falling over each other to have heart attacks, I'm going to have to come up with a better solution to my girth dilemma that is spiraling out of control. These pants I have on are pretty tight themselves in the thighs.

And then there's the pile of emails waiting for me in my inbox, which is going to cut this post off in about 5 seconds. I will be happy when I can leave today, go put on some clothes that fit just right, and watch the Simpsons with Celanie. And then it's off to Ohio to take some of her stuff there.

1 comment:

Daingerous said...

He ain't heavy, he's my editor.