The recent media blitz of articles about the perils of blogging at work hasn't slowed me down one bit. I imagine only a stupid person, or someone in the midst of a stupid moment, gets themselves canned for blogging at work. A few ground rules people might consider for blogging at work:
1) Blog at or around your lunch hour. This gives plausible deniability to slacking charges.
2) Don't blog at work if you aren't secure in your job. Blogging may not be a good reason, but it's a great excuse.
3) Don't bad mouth your co-workers, company, or policies.
4) Don't post anything with company equipment that might be embarassing to your firm.
5) Be aware that blogging anoymously isn't anonymous when your network admin controls your gateway to the Internet.