Thursday, July 28, 2005

No more vegetables

I really do wish the whole world could eat. There's a lot of starving people in the world, and a big part of that is the gourmet tables and luxury cars we Americans take for granted. But without the liberal environment of Carnegie Mellon, and with my waist swelling at a perturbing rate, I think it's time to eat some chicken. The pasta is killing me.

See you on the flip side, vegetarian army of earth. I'm gonna eats me lots of sushi in California.

Continuing with my ethical revolt, I'd like to note that despite being an atheistic Jew, I'd be a Christian in Sweden, purely on the basis of the Santa Claus World Congress.

1 comment:

FishingRodLady said...

Maybe you should try some low carb pasta. Careful of brands because some of them are terrible.
Mom