Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Paris Hilton is still a whore.

Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. I really don't wanna blog about this despicable slattern either, but hey, as they say on Long Island, "Paris is a drawwww." Reputable news agencies, and Newsday too, are abuzz about the Hilton heiress hanging up her party dress and gettin' down to the important business of inheriting an enormous corporate conglomeration and leaving the 9,000 or so vice presidents of operations working under the emaciated blond and sister Nikki to run the business while Paris ... I don't know, bangs Lenny Kravitz and the cast of "The OC" on a pile of money or something.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

yeah! paris is a skanky wh-wait, can't type out the whole word...

vflower said...

She probably isn't any more a whore than most gorgeous rich blondes. Altho' I don't think she is that gorgeous...am I the only one who wonders why she doesn't get a nose job?