Thursday, May 05, 2005

Out of breath

The week has been busy as hell and the bullets have been flying. Teach me to ask for more editing work at work I guess, because they took me at face value. Not that I don't enjoy the editing, but new assignments just so happened to coincide with the end of the month, which entails for me finalizing some rather large reports.

So here I am taking a little break before I start calling media people again. I can take solace in the fact that the weekend is coming up, that I have leads on selling my car, and that Celanie and I accidentally both bought a bunch of wine. What a shame.

1 comment:

Celanie Polanick said...

Now you know how I've felt for the past 7 months at the Daily News!
Don't worry... this weekend will allow you to catch up a little bit on the sleep, the work, the car, the wine, and me.... but hopefully not in that order.