Thursday, April 07, 2005

Who's reading out there

Please post a comment to this if you are not the following people. Even if this is your first visit. Also, if you verify yourself now, you can be part of the new contest! The thousandeth hit on my site, if they do not make consecutive hits to get there, will be awarded a book of my choice from Amazon.com. It will be a good book, and I will consult with you:

Dan
Dad
Mom
Erin
Ruthie
Celanie
Grantz

If you post a nice interesting comment, I'll make it a post on my blog.

2 comments:

fillshe said...

i'm blog surfing right now. i haven't done this in months. i typically stick to 2 or 3 that i feel i can manage to find time to read the updates on a semi-daily basis. but i was just wondering what else is on there when i came across yours.

should i be so lucky as to be your 1,000 visitor, i'm going to ask you buy this book off amazon called "sex, lies, and cocoa puffs". it's written by some guy who used to write for rolling stones magazine. truth be told, i already own the freaking book (i would have said fucking but then who knows if your family is reading this... also i realize i just wrote fucking but whatever, swear words were meant to be used in times of crisis).

so i have the book, but i have yet to read any of it as i am just not motivated to read. but maybe if i had TWO copies, i'd have twice the chance to do so. or twice the desire. or something. wait, who's kidding who?

Amerikan Propagandist said...

I am reading in here. Or out there? I am reading right now. I was "Next Blogging" when I came upon your site. I figured, what the hell....

I need to post stuff on other people's blogs and maybe they will check out my blog.

I need to spread my propaganda. Check it out!

If I am the one-thousandth (or something like that) then I would like you to surprise me. Also, did you really read all of "Infinite Jest" (it's in your favorite books section), that book is like a million pages or something with freaking footnotes in a fiction novel (alright, kinda redundant, sorry).

Peace