Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Some news and thoughts on protocol

In case you were wondering how much all of those yoyos who run the White House get paid, here's the Post's list. This makes me look back at all those West Wing episodes where characters bemoan their salaries and think, What The Hell? I found this little gem in a Post article on Karl Rove. He's no Josh Lyman, but who is? Soon, despite the advice of Celanie, I am going to buy a backpack and a taupe suit so I can be like Josh.

Oh yeah. Sweet Jesus! It makes you wonder right?

And for a thought of my own. Each day, people wander by my office, and I walk by people in the hall. Some I nod at, some I say hello, sometimes I just grimace. What to do, what to do? I don't want to standardize my behavior, but I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way? Life and work are filled with these little conundrums.


No comments: