Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Lunch time muse

Did you know that advert is a word?

And Grantz got a job here. He's king web writer. Follow closely to see if he can improve their pages and increase frivolous lawsuits in PA.

I really like the lo mein at the Chinese Express on Liberty because, like me, they use semolina noodles indstead of the standard Chinese egg noodles. I asked the woman who runs the joint and she told me it's because they are less mushy, which is why I use them at home too. Now if just the rest of the Chinese world would embrace the idea of a little Italian fusion.

When I stir-fry, I like to use ginger, soy sauce, black bean paste, salt, pepper, and rice wine vinegar. The vinegar really highlights the taste of the black bean paste while mitigating the spiciness.

No comments: