Friday, February 04, 2005

Just a sea of links

Before I begin, you should make sure you know the difference between premiere and premier.

But seriously guys, I liked this random op ed piece I found in the strangest place. The guy sorta struck a chord in me, just like Sherman McCoy did when he recalled his friend's words "A liberal is just a conservative who's been arrested."

Not so seriously, in my life, I've enjoyed a great bounty, popcorn, cheese, mutton, fish, turkey, sometimes with salt, sometimes over rice, but I hope never from one of these.

Oh yes, I have been through all nine rings of Internet hell, and found mostly lazy lunatics and obsessed crazies. Which has left me just three questions. What does this mean? What's that mesmerizing noise inside my head? And which team am I on?

1 comment:

Celanie Polanick said...

What's even stranger is that one of the columnists featured on Restaurants for Chrizzity is our old buddy Kirk Cameron. (Yes, the same one from the '80's sitcom "Growing Pains" — a headshot confirmed it.)
Candace Cameron is also "cranked full of Jesus," as a sketchy bus passenger once put it.
What is it with these child TV stars of the '80's? Maybe someone like Bob Saget made the rounds with a Bible and a bag of marshmallows.